Somatic Experiencing© Practitioner & Ayuervedic Practitioner
Born 1974 in Linz, Austria, father of one daughter and one son. Since 2003 I live in Zurich, Switzerland.
For years I have been working online with international clients from all over the world in the field of trauma which I combine with my 20 years of experience in Ayurveda Medicine.
What distinguishes me and what can you expect in working with me?
I would describe myself as empathetic and compassionate. My clients tell me, that they appreciate the protected space i create for them and that they are not ashamed to talk about difficult topics. And that it is with me often so quick to recognize old patterns and thereby discard them. With 20 years of experience i have a great joy to work with people.
I specialize in:
- Abuse - Violence
- All kinds of Addictions
- All kinds of Trauma
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- 2023-2024 Compassionate Inquiry© Practitioner Training (Trauma Therapy)
- 2022-2023 Compasionate Inquiry © (Trauma Therapy) 240 Hours Certified
- 2019 Certification as Meditation Teacher
- 2020 Advanced Training in Somatic Experiencing© in "Drowning - Suffocation" and "Inevitable Assault and Abuse"
- 2016-2018 Training as Somatic Experiencing© Practitioner (Trauma Therapy)
- 2004 - 2017 nearly yearly attending private teachings with several Ayurvedic Doctors from India (degenerative joint diseases, rasa shastra, pharmacology, mental diseases, respiratory diseases, digestion diseases, skin diseases)
- 2003 Seminars in Ayurvedic Nutrition in Theory and Practice
- 2003 Seminars in Ayurvedic Psychology at EAA (European Academy of Ayurveda, Germany)
- 2001 - 2003 Training as Ayurvedic Practitioner at EAA
- Somatic Experiencing© Association
- Compassionate Inquiry© Association
- EMR: ZSR EMR No. T606060
- ASCA: ZSR ASCA No. T606060
- EGK: ZSR EGK No. 33 600